We know it still seems a way off and too early for some to be thinking about, but with Christmas now making its entrance into the shop, we thought it was time to share our plans for Christmas – and so that’s what we’ve done. Early we know, but for us to have Christmas ready in time for when everyone is actually ready to think Christmas, we need to get cracking now!
Highlights for the season ahead include:
- Santa’s Grotto is BACK! Pre-booking is required – book your visit here. (2nd-3rd, 9th-10th, 16th-17th, 20-23rd Dec 2023)
- Food & drink market with street food (2nd-3rd, 9th-10th, 16th-17th Dec 2023) – bringing you some of the best food, drink, gifts and crafts Cornwall has to offer.
- Plenty of festive photo opportunities (through December) – with Christmas props, animatronics and plenty of SNOW!
- A shop full of Christmas – decorations and lights galore, plus fabulous gifts to help cross some names off the list.
- Christmas trees (from the end of November) – massive selection to suit every budget (plus £25 non-drop Nordmann Firs are BACK!)
- Garden Kitchen Café with its extensive menu of meals and treats you won’t be able to resist!
It’s safe to say we have Christmas all wrapped up at Trevena Cross this year!
Undercover entertainment with plenty of free parking and good disabled and pushchair access throughout. Well behaved dogs on leads also welcome. We hope to see you on a festive visit!
For more details about our Christmas plans and returning Santa’s Grotto click here.