Well what a start to our festive weekends! Many more of you than we had even anticipated, joined us for some festive feeling on Saturday and Sunday, to kickstart the Christmas countdown! Christmas trees were flying out, during what we expect was the busiest weekend for buying the tree. Many will now have them in situ and beautifully decorated by now no doubt!
Our wonderful market traders were able to send lots of you on your way with irresistible edible and drinkable goodies and lots of smiling, happy faces got a proper festive fix with our festive photo opportunities!
The good news… we do it all over again THIS WEEKEND – 11TH & 12TH DECEMBER.
- Fabulous photo opportunities – with bonus snow!
- Wonderful food & drink traders forming our festive market
- Christmas trees – come and grab yours before they’re gone
- A shop full of goodies – lights, decs, gifts and everything Christmas!
- The Garden Kitchen Cafe offering the ultimate dining experience – perhaps outside in our undercover area where you can relax and soak up the atmosphere!
With plenty of free parking, and great great disabled you can bring the whole family along for some real festive fun!