We’re well into the throes Christmas at Trevena Cross and we thought we’d just give you a little snapshot of what’s been going on!.. From our busy Santa’s Grotto to our wonderful Christmas Market, we’ve been enjoying an incredible festive season! And the best bit… IT’S ALL UNDERCOVER!
There’s still plenty of time to get involved! THIS WEEKEND we do it all over again…
- Choose from the biggest selection of Christmas trees – £25 trees up to 6ft tall, big, bushy and great quality! – but quick, they’re going fast!
- Our Christmas Shop full of lights, decorations, gifts… to ‘Christmas up your home’
- Wonderfully talented market traders selling incredible food, drink, gifts, crafts and perfect Christmas knick-knacks
- The biggest charity fundraising grotto in the area… offering the ultimate magical visit to see Father Christmas
- Entertainment from local musicians
- Great food and drink – both in the Garden Kitchen Cafe and outside from our street food vendors
Christmas at Trevena Cross is not to be missed!…