Create magical memories and experience Christmas at Trevena Cross this December!
THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS EXPERIENCE (All undercover!)
First three weekends of December…
1st-2nd / 8th-9th / 15th-16th December 2018, 10am – 4pm
- BIGGEST Charity Fundraising Grotto in West Cornwall – £6 per child, with all proceeds going to Cornwall charities, Invictus Trust, Cornwall Air Ambulance and local community causes in Ashton and Breage. Our grotto is being supported once again, by the Rotary Club of Helston-Lizard. No need to pre-book – just turn up on the day!
Take a walk through the snowy forest, encounter wonderful winter wonderland photo opportunities, and make the magical journey through to Santa’s Grotto, where you’ll meet the big man himself. All Santa visits include a great gift to take home! PLUS – new strategy to deal with queuing times means hugely reduced waiting times for 2018!
- FESTIVE FRIENDS – Our talking Oggy the Owl, chatty Christmas postbox, and GIANT polar bear and snow globe will be returning for the 2018 festive season. PLUS, joining them this year will be some BRAND NEW festive friends – trust us, you won’t want to miss them! We can’t wait!
- LARGE Christmas food and craft market – pick up a wonderful range of Christmas gifts from around 60 quality local traders. Traders changing daily, so there’ll be new temptations should you decide to come back again and again!
- LIVE music will help us all get in the festive spirit across the three weekends. From the popular, comedic returning act Gwelhellin, to the wonderfully spine tingling Porthleven Town Band, we’ll have a range of music to keep spirits up and everyone thoroughly entertained. This year we’re even giving them their very own bandstand to perform from!
- FESTIVE food – choose from street food options amongst the outdoor hustle and bustle, or take a pit-stop in the on site Garden Kitchen Cafe, which will be serving up a delightful, and extensive menu of main meals, sweet treats, and hot and cold beverages!
Enjoy FREE parking – and plenty of it – newly extended and re-surfaced for 2018, for much improved access. (Read more about our investment in car parking here!)
Wheelchair and pushchair friendly across the entire garden centre – it will be a memorable day out for the whole family.
MAGICAL SANTA’S GROTTO (All undercover!)
Last weekend before Christmas…
22nd-23rd December 2018, 10am – 4pm
- The LAST CHANCE to experience the BIGGEST Charity Fundraising Grotto in West Cornwall – £6 per child, (including gift) with all proceeds going to Cornwall charities, The Invictus Trust, Cornwall Air Ambulance and local community causes in Ashton and Breage. Our grotto is being supported once again, by the Rotary Club of Helston-Lizard. No need to pre-book – just turn up on the day! New strategy to deal with queuing times means hugely reduced waiting times for 2018!
- PLUS enjoy:
- Wonderful photo opportunities – check out the enormous snow globe!
- Magical encounters with our giant polar and talking owl
- BRAND NEW wow-factor festive friends
- Delicious food in the renowned Garden Kitchen Cafe
- Last minute Christmas shopping… gifts, decorations – you name it, we’ve got it!
- Stunning last minute Christmas Trees if you still haven’t got yours
LATE OPENING THURSDAYS
First three Thursdays of December…
6th / 13th / 20th December 2018, 3pm – 8pm
Father Christmas will also be working the twilight hours on Thursday evenings in December, in the run up to Christmas. Between 3pm and 8pm, he will take up residence in his grotto to welcome the pitter-patter of little feet. Plus, twinkling light displays, Christmas shopping, festive music, mulled wine and chestnuts, and a warming hearty meal in the café should make for a great festive evening out for the whole family!
£25 CHRISTMAS TREES
A huge selection of UK grown Christmas Trees landed on Trevena Cross soil at the end of November – a range to suit all homes, tastes and budgets. From the traditional Norway Spruce to the incredibly popular non-drop Nordmann Fir, which is available once again for unbeatable value – just £25! – (including trees up to 6ft tall!) With our dedicated and knowledgeable team on hand to help you make one of the most important family decisions of the year, make your Christmas tree a Trevena Cross tree. We promise that you won’t be disappointed!
Gifts, Lights, Decorations…
You could fill Father Christmas’s entire sleigh with the diverse range of of handpicked gorgeous gifts available in our large gift department. With quality kitchenware, homeware, toys for younger children, amongst many other thoughtful and affordable present ideas, it’s the perfect place to wrap up Christmas shopping for the whole family! The shop is also hosting an awe inspiring light tunnel, and a wide range of beautiful decorations, as part of its breathtaking Christmas display. Pop by and take a look!
Check out our Trevena Cross Facebook Page for up to the minute information and Christmas updates!