We’ve said goodbye to the early spring bank holiday – it was lovely to see so many of you getting ready for some spring planting!
If you’ve not stopped by yet for a spring visit, here’s a snapshot of why you should!..
- Bedding & patio plants galore – a huge range of patio colour is ready to brighten beds, borders, pots, troughs, baskets, window boxes and any other spot in the garden where you’ll enjoy some fabulous colour through spring, summer and beyond… plus all the accessories to accompany them, from endless pot choices, to composts and fertilisers
- Veg packs, tomato plants, herbs and more form a grow your own sensation – a keen grow your own fanatic, owner Graham ensures we have the best grow your own selection in the area, with a multitude of varieties you won’t find elsewhere – handpicked for taste, productiveness and disease resistance… many tried and tested in Graham’s own veg patch before being selected for the garden centre benches.
- Exotic choices for exotic gardening – we have a name as an exotic nursery and our wide selection of palm trees, olive trees, citrus and more, really gives the place a subtropical feel, and provides inspiration for many a coastal garden.
- Half price bulbs, onion and garlic sets and half price seed potatoes – so you can secure late bargains for the season ahead
- Outdoor living has taken over one section of the undercover area and is looking super smart, with a wide range of garden furniture (rattan, timber and metal) sandwiched between a selection of firepits and water features
- The Garden Kitchen Cafe is providing an enjoyable dining experience for visitors, both inside the cafe and in the very popular undercover seating area outside – known for providing a relaxed atmosphere, with its plant surround! Whether its starting the day off right with a yummy breakfast, enjoying a delicious lunch, or succumbing to an afternoon indulgence from the cake counter, there is always a reason to stop by for a spring visit!
- Houseplants are staging a takeover in the shop – we have something for everyone, from the cutest little succulent to the biggest statement piece, and everything in between. Fascinating air plants also feature in the houseplant section, and large terrariums for those that want a real talking point in the home. Currently there is also a houseplant sale on a wide selection of plants in the designated houseplant sales area.
If that’s not enough reasons for a spring visit, we don’t know what is! Come and get caught up in all the spring excitement with us here at the garden centre – lots of help and advice on hand from our friendly team too. We look forward to seeing you soon!