We are hiring a team of Santas to help us relaunch our infamous Trevena Cross Santa’s Grotto in December 2023.
This year’s grotto experience aims to give families a memorable encounter with Santa and will require ‘Santa’ to:
- Be believable in the prestigious role – and remain in character at all times
- Chat with children and families about their Christmas plans, and about the children’s ‘Christmas list!’
- Be able to act spontaneously in response to unexpected questions or comments
- Have an unwavering cheery disposition and be entertaining
- Treat each child/family like they are the only thing in the world that matters during those precious few grotto minutes!
- Have photos and videos taken
An outfit will be provided (unless you already have one which is suitable). Please let us know your clothes size when applying to ensure we can cater to your requirements.
A real beard is a bonus!
- Weekends: 2nd-3rd December / 9th-10th December / 16th-17th December 9am-5pm
- Wednesday 20th / Thursday 21st / Friday 22nd December 9am-5pm
- We anticipate four hour shifts (AM /PM) – but flexibility is possible so talk to us if you’d like to be involved, but four hour shifts don’t suit
- Please let us know your availability (i.e. dates & times) when applying
RATE OF PAY: £15 p/h
To apply, click here for a form – and return to the above email address.
Alternatively, please ask a member of staff for an application form in the shop. This can be completed and handed back in at the counter or emailed to [email protected]