(16.03.2022) – POSITION NOW FILLED – WE WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME.
Trevena Cross is a family-owned business, providing a huge range of fantastic products. We have a large indoor and outdoor plant area, sundries department and giftware. We are now looking for a passionate candidate to assist our weekend team as a Junior Retail Assistant.
We are offering a part-time position working every Sunday. The hours are from 9am to 5pm with 1 hour unpaid (half hour lunch and two 15-minute breaks) which will be staggered between the staff to ensure there is cover.
- Serving customers in an efficient and timely manner.
- Answering the phone directing customer queries where required, taking orders for delivery etc.
- Unpacking, checking orders received, pricing and organising stock.
- Reporting faulty/damaged goods to an appropriate work colleague.
- Checking/updating retail prices to make sure they are correctly displayed and up to date.
- Creating attractive, innovative and inviting shop displays.
- Stock control and stock rotation where required.
- Keeping the shop areas clean and tidy and free from any potential hazards.
- Supporting the Garden Centre Manager, Mail Order Manager, Owner and the rest of the team with ad hock duties as required.
- Sweeping up in areas and ensuring all display areas are kept tidy.
Start date: ASAP
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward your C.V to email@example.com . Alternatively you can drop a copy in the shop or post to Trevena Cross Nurseries, Breage, Helston, TR13 9ND
If you have not heard anything from us 14 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.