Looking to earn during the holidays? We are looking for a Garden Centre Nursery Assistant on a temporary basis, from now until September. The days will be Monday – Friday and the hours from 8am to 5pm with 1 hour unpaid (half hour lunch and two 15-minute breaks).
• Feeding, watering and weeding plants
• Re-potting plants into various sized pots.
• Making up compost mixes (dependent on type of plants)
• Carrying out plant maintenance and ensuring plants are kept upright and getting water
• Help with moving stock down from the nursery to the garden centre
• Cleaning used pots and making sure they are stored appropriately
• Ensuring storage areas are kept in an orderly manner
• Assisting the Nursery Manager with any other tasks as and when required.
• Fit & strong – this role is a very physically demanding and may also require heavy lifting.
• Be proactive, take own initiative and assist colleagues to ensure smooth day to day running of the nursery.
• Need to be reliable and have excellent time keeping skills.
• The salary is attractive and negotiable dependent upon skills and experience.
• This is an exciting opportunity to extend your existing plant knowledge.
• Working within a friendly team environment.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Garden Centre Nursery Assistant , please forward your C.V to email@example.com Alternatively you can drop a copy into the shop or post to Trevena Cross Nurseries, Breage, Helston, TR13 9PY
Closing Date 07.07.2021
If you have not heard anything from us 14 days after the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.