Santa’s Grotto Terms & Conditions
We aim to ensure we provide everyone with the best possible experience at Santa’s Grotto, and to do this, we ask that you please abide by the following terms and conditions in relation to your visit.
• Children must be accompanied by at least one adult and must always be supervised while on site.
• We recommend a ratio of no more than two adults per paying child inside the Grotto.
• You must present your ticket (either on your smartphone, or a paper copy) on arrival. Entry without a valid ticket will be refused.
• Please arrive at the entrance to the Grotto 5-10 minutes (but no more than 10 minutes) before your booked time slot. Late arrivals may result in entry being refused. Booked entry times are strictly adhered to.
• Tickets are non-refundable unless we are unable to open the Grotto for any reason.
• Tickets cannot be changed or exchanged.
• Babies (under 12mths old) may accompany older siblings into the grotto free of charge, if no gift is required for them. No ticket will be required. A ticket must be booked for all children over 12mths of age, and for all babies under 12mths old, who do require a gift.
• Grotto gifts will be available to all children (booked and paid for). Each child may choose a gift after exiting the grotto, from the selection available (all age ranges accounted for). Gifts are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged once taken from the gift area.