VACANCY AT TREVENA CROSS in the shop, Friday & Saturday (seasonal)March 9, 2017
Enthusiastic team player required to join a friendly and hardworking shop team here at Trevena Cross.
Part time position, working Friday and Saturday, 9am-5pm, through the busy 2017 spring/summer season initially, with potential for the position to become more regular at other/peak times throughout the year, e.g. Christmas.
• Serving customers in an efficient, friendly manner
• First line telephone contact, speaking with customers/suppliers, channelling queries to appropriate colleagues
• Unpacking, organising and pricing stock
• Merchandising duties, creating attractive, innovative and inviting shop displays
• Stock control, product re-ordering, new product introduction etc as instructed by/discussed with Shop Manager
• Supporting the Shop Manager and the rest of the team with ad hoc duties as required
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
Ideally somebody with previous retail experience, across a mixed product range, who has excellent people/customer service skills. Must be good under pressure and a flexible worker, as well as possess good maths skills (for handling transactions/money).
A highly driven individual, keen to progress and make the role their own would be the best fit – keen to learn and grow with the business. The right person will become a valued member of the team on a long term basis and make an important contribution to the business.
Salary and other benefits to be discussed on application.
Full staff training will be provided to ensure that the candidate has full knowledge of the business and feels confident in the role.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it in/send it to: Trevena Cross Nurseries, Breage, Helston, TR13 9PY.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5pm on Wednesday 22nd March 2017.